We are recruiting
Dry Lube Inc. subsidiary of Dry Lube Ltd, currently have a vacancy for a service engineer to join our USA-based team.
This is a key customer-facing role, providing engineering and maintenance to leading businesses in the food and drinks sector. Principle activity includes servicing, maintaining and upgrading existing Dry Lube systems. In addition you will also be required to lead new installations and commission new systems. Interpersonal skills are equally as important as your technical know-how. You will become the main point of contact for certain customers, and on occasion may get involved in elements of sales support.
Location: USA Based, required to travel to other states within the USA.
Type: Full time
Experience: 10+ years
Industries: Food and beverages, packaging
Reports to: VP Technology
- Provide ‘hands-on’ expert engineering input regarding the Dry Lube system
- Implement and manage any site repairs and upgrades to the systems
- Work independently, but also as part of a team within the Dry Lube business
- Support and take an active role installing and commissioning the Dry Lube system
- Ensure adherence to Dry Lube quality standards
- Liaise frequently with the VP Technology to maintain system performance records and progress reports
- Lead subcontract labor while maintaining customer service and quality standards
- Report and continuously seek ways of improving performance
- Monitor, maintain and promote a safe working environment
- Ensure all statutory and company required paperwork is up to date through effective record keeping and organization
- Take a pro-active approach to maintain continuity of service to all customers with particular emphasis on forward planning and communication.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant company and statutory health & safety requirements, this includes adherence to any customer on site requirements
- Pro-actively challenge in order to continuously improve levels of performance
- Work in a cross functional environment in accordance with the needs of the business
- Work a flexible working week to suit and support the needs of the business
- Time-served multi-skilled engineer
- Good IT skills
- Sound understanding of the FMCG environment, experience in food and beverage industry preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety issues from an engineering perspective
- Pro-active approach to work commitments and continuous improvement
- Excellent communication skills,
- Logical problem solver, calm under pressure.
- Able to self-manage and motivate
- Team Player
The successful applicant will have experience of optimising high-speed packaging line performance. Although our focus is packaging conveyor lubrication, we pride ourselves on the added-value we provide our customers through our knowledge of packaging lines and our ability to support them in maximising their safe and efficient operation.
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.