GlassLube2.0 – The best just got better
Food and Beverage manufacturers, running Dry Lube’s latest product innovation GlassLube2.0 rate it as the most effective solution in the market for high speed packaging of glass bottles on stainless steel. Based on natural materials from renewable sources GlassLube2.0 offers amongst others substantial benefits in hygiene, efficiency, water & power consumption.
Customers running GlassLube2.0 who benefit from the new and improved formulation rate it as the most effective solution in the market for high speed packaging of glass bottles on stainless steel belts.
Overcoming the material hardness and surface finish, GlassLube 2.0 ensures optimum glide and friction characteristics with no adverse impact on your packaging quality or conveyor hygiene.
The sustainable sourced GlassLube 2.0 is 100% Water, PTFE and silicone free, making it your optimal choice for sustainable and effective operations.
Outstanding results have been achieved:
- Better hygiene
- Improved efficiency
- Decreased motor temperatures
- Decreased power consumption
- Reduced water consumption
- Improved Safety
Results achieved at a trial in a leading brewery in South America, where 63,000 bottles are produced per hour:
- Efficiency improved by 15%
- Motor temperatures dropped by 7%
- 9.6 Million litres of water are being saved each year
- It takes 2000 – 4000 litres of water to produce the daily food requirements of one person
- By the year 2025, two-thirds of the world’s population could be facing serious problems with water availability
As worries about water use is move up the global agenda food & beverage companies are becoming the high-visibility example of a thirsty industry.
This development could represent a major challenge to the industry. If water is scarce and people perceive that companies are big users of water, this may become a reputational risk. Another more direct risk is that local authorities could shut of supplies to foreign investment firms or sharply raise the price of water.
You can close the tap now!
GlassLube 2.0 cuts your conveyor lubrication, water usage and effluent disposal by a massive 99%. Sourced from natural materials, the lube is completely water, PTFE and silicone free, making it the most sustainable lubricant in the market.
- Heavy downpours, rising temperature and sea level, rapidly retreating glaciers, thawing permafrost, lengthening growing seasons, lengthening ice-free seasons in the ocean and on lakes and rivers, earlier snowmelt, and alterations in river flows will increase
GlassLube2.0 will reduce your carbon footprint through its significantly reduced processing and effluent impact in comparison with traditional alternatives.
- Prices for industrial consumers in the EU-27 increased on average by 5.0% for electricity and 12.6% for natural gas between 2010 and 2011.
Results have shown that Dry Lube reduces conveyor motor electrical power by over 7% of on stainless steel belts.
- At a leading Cider producer in the UK approximately 5400 kWh of energy are saved per year at only one of its glass lines.
- Slips and trips injuries comprise 35% of ‘major’ injuries in the food and drink industries
- Most slips (90%) occur when the floor is wet with water or contaminated with food product
The injury rate in the food and drink industry is above the average for all manufacturing industries. The cost associated to injuries/ lost time accidents is significant.
With GlassLube 2.0 there are no water/ lubricant on the floor. This significantly reduces slip hazards. Dry Lube Ltd has a proven track record of Zero lost time accidents resulting from lubrication.
- “Dry lubrication has not only cut water use but has also cut water treatment costs, increased the lifespan of conveyors, and improved the safety levels on the factory floor”! Interview with Coca Cola Enterprises Wakefield, Beverage Innovation, September 2011.
Dry lubrication has revolutionized the food and beverage industry by offering a solution that completely eradicates water and soap to lubricate lines. It has helped many international companies to significantly reduce their water footprint, improve operational efficiency and creating a safe work environment. Dry Lube’s new and improved GlassLube 2.0 is now shaping a new era of lubrication.
Get in touch with us today at 0044 131 240 1292 to find out more about GlassLube 2.0 or contact us here!