System Service Maintenance
Every Dry Lube conveyor lubrication system comes with its very own Dry Lube service engineer who will:
- Replenish lubricant reservoirs.
- Clean/change brushes.
- Check pump, valves and pipes for leaks to ensure safe operation.
- Check conveyors for consistency of lubrication and review performance with appointed customer operations manager at each site.
- Carry out any repairs or adjustments that are necessary to the system.
- Supply the customer with a written report on all the work carried out at the location.
- Measure coefficients of friction at various point along the conveyor and make necessary lubricant dosing adjustments depending on findings.
- Measure motor temperatures as an indication of how hard the conveyors are working and making recommendations of improvement.
Service maintenance visit frequency can range from weekly to bi-monthly, depending on the size and complexity of the packaging line.
Your Dry Lube Service Engineer will become an extension of your in-house engineering team. Their depth of knowledge gained by servicing all types of packaging lines and years of experience enables them to provide insight into line improvements and efficiencies and allows you to discuss ideas in strict confidence.